Wednesday, November 2, 2016

25 Days of Christmas Tags Day 2

It's day two for 25 Days of Christmas Tags on Tracey McNeely's In My Creative Opinion Blog. Check out the fantastic tags there from her guests today from Poppystamps! They are truly amazing!

Sue McRae's tag
My Tag

I have selected a tag from Sue McRae to CASE today. I love the way the black sets off the Christmas colors! Obviously, mine is very similar to hers, except I had to create the outside section since I don't have the Poppystamp "Merry Christmas Tag."  If you head over to Sue's Blog Inky Fingers you can see exactly how she created her tag. I used Die Namics Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Frame and the Season's Greetings die from Simon Says Stamp for the black part of the tag. Derwent Inktense Pencils were used to water color the poinsettias from Ellen Hutson's Mistletoe and Holly set, which I embossed with Ranger Super Fine Gold Embossing Powder prior to water coloring.

No comments:

Post a Comment