Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving



Check out this collage of pics from the Landscape Challenge! Don't you just love the colors of autumn after a hot and humid summer. I know I do!

I started making some fall cards weeks ago, but I hadn't posted them on the blog. Today I am posting one of my favorites so far.



The patterned paper for this card came from Gina K Designs. If you haven't tried her patterned paper, you probably don't know that it has a wonderful smooth texture which feels elegant and looks fabulous! This is the first time I used it and was so happy with the results. The colors are vibrant and the patterns are gorgeous. The pictures here don't really show the full effect of this beautiful paper. Of course I had to use one of my favorite critters, Harvest Mouse from MFT, and the flourish is also from Gina K Designs. I am entering this card in the Lawnscape Challenge 139 Pinterest Inspired!

     

No comments:

Post a Comment