Thursday, September 22, 2016

Gift card "Oh Snap!"

Hi peeps! I thought I would dig out my gift card die set from Reverse Confetti 
and get started early for the holidays! Yes, this is way early for Christmas, 
but I enjoyed playing with my Christmas paper and stamp sets! 
Here's the final product... and I am going to enter it in the 




As I said above, I used the Reverse Confetti gift card die set. You can see the slit where the gift card slips into the gift holder. The set makes it very easy to create this "holder." I also used Lawn Fawn's gingerbread men set (which I adore!) and part of a brick wall which I created with a stencil I made from the MFT die of the same name. A sparkly snowflake from Lawn Fawn in red, a little patterned paper with holly, and a few stamped snowflakes across the top finishes off the gift card holder. Thanks for checking out my blog today! 



No comments:

Post a Comment