Friday, August 5, 2016

Tic Tac Toe Challenge

Hi friends. Today I have a card for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge #15. I decided to go with the Diagonal line from top left to bottom right = Bulap, Sparkle, Birds of a Feather. I borrowed a Stampin' Up stamp from my friend Cindy (find her BLOG HE) "and I colored it with copic markers. I matched up the colors in the bird image with some patterned paper I had and cut a solid scalloped circle for an additional layer. I added Wink of Stella to that scalloped circle so I would have some sparkle on my card. One element left to add - the burlap. I had some burlap "ribbon" in dark olive green which matched the rest of the card so I made a bow and added it. The sentiment is from a Simon Says Stamp stamp which I stamped in a semi circle on the base. Thanks for viewing my blog today! Here's my card for the challenge.



I am also going to enter this in the 
Lawnscape Challenge  134 Patterned Palooza!





No comments:

Post a Comment