Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Moosed Up

Another card finished! This one is for Lawn Fawn's Lawnscape Challenge 336 Punny Time and



I have always loved the little moose from this set. It's Mint Owl Designs "I Moose You." The sentiments are cute and "punny" of course!  Poor Moose forgot a birthday AND got his balloon stuck. Don't you love his expression - it's like Pooh Bear saying "Oh Me, Oh My!"

For the background panel I used a piece of card stock which was "colored" with brusho water colors - yellow on top and green on the bottom. It was perfect for a bright sunny day. I die cut it and then moved the bottom piece a bit lower than the green tree border.!

Other products used for this card included: Lawn Fawn's Forrest Border and Stitched Hillside; Simon Says Stamp Celebration Time balloon; Elizabeth Craft die cut tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment