Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Happy Happy




August? Yep. We are already a week into it ... I know that's hard to believe. 
Here's the Reverse Confetti SKETCH for YOU to TRY, and here's my card.

                                     39_Aug2016
 
This card is prtty straight forward - following the sketch for the desing, I used some of my favorite "masculine" patterned paper and some solid colors to match. The puppy is colored in copic markers. He turned out pretty cute I think, with his matching bowl! One aspect of the card which took me a little more time and effort than usual was die cutting HAPPY four times. I kept moving the die down a little bit and did some selective cutting by moving the top plate so it wouldn't cut the outer lines. I was happy it worked!

 


                    PrettyPanelsHappyCC_ProductGraphic

No comments:

Post a Comment