Thursday, June 23, 2016

You Are Amazing



Hi everyone! I made a card for the Stamping Smiles Tic Tac Toe Challenge #12. Check out the challenge details. I used the top horizontal row, Doily, Layers, Butterflies. All of my supplies are listed next to the card. I really liked the way it turned out, monochromatic, with a little green and yellow. Thanks for visiting my blog today. It's almost the weekend - and I'm off for vacation with my children and grandchildren!! Yippee!!






       This card is almost size A7. I bought the base at my local big box store. The doily is from Lifestyle Crafts Quickutz - "Sunrise Doily." I water colored the little bell flowers from Clearly Besotted, "Fresh Flowers."  They are double mounted using Spellbinder's Labels 8 die. The butterfly is one of Stampin' Up's layering butterfly stamps, and the sentiment is from My Favorite Things "Fab Sayings." I used some patterned paper from my stash which is white with a tiny light blue design and some of my favorite blue ribbon. I was excited about this card because this was the first time I used the doily, flower stamp, and butterfly.

I also used the Spellbinder's die for the "tag" but I had to create this specific size for my greeting. I do that by moving my Big Shot plates to do partial die cutting until I have the size I need!

No comments:

Post a Comment