Monday, June 13, 2016

Autumn Greetings

A late night post! I made this card for the My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge #284. You can see the sketch below. I decided to create an opening in the card itself framed by the orange square ... and on the inside of the card is a little mouse popped up inside the wreath! The greeting is on the inside, too. Below is a picture of both the outside and the inside of this card. Below is a description of the supplies I used. Thanks for visiting!

        
My Favorite Things "Harvest Mouse" and "Spring Wreath" stamp sets, MFT Stitched Mini Scalloped Square Stax die, and MFT Stitched Circle Stax die, Inkadinkado "Autumn Foliage" sentiment, Queen & Co. Mini Jellies for enamel dots, and some pattern paper. The card is Smooth Card Stock (brown) from Elizabeth Craft. The wreath was stamped with three ink colors, and the mouse was colored with copic markers.



No comments:

Post a Comment