Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Sending...

Hi crafty friends. I had a lot of fun creating this ink blended paper by using a stencil and distress inks in several colors. I also used some perfect pearls to add a shimmer to the paper! I cut the panel into two pieces, and this is one of the cards I made. Unfortunately, the yellow embossed back ground isn't clear in the photo, but it complimented the blended piece and gave the card lots of dimension. I added a water color flower (from one of the Essentials by Ellen stamps) and the word "Sending" at the bottom of the panel.
I am entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge STENCIL IT!

 Sometimes I make cards like this and then create several different "inside panels" so I have the right card available for a certain occasion. I' sure you have done this as well. For this card, I created "Thank You," "Congratulations," and "Happy Birthday" for the inside. I'll save them until I need one.
Here's a close up of the blended stencil pattern - maybe you can see the shimmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment