Saturday, May 28, 2016

Joy - Christmas in May

Morning! I took a page out of my friend's book - she is making 5 Holiday cards every month - so I worked on mine now that May is almost over! I decided to use the current Tic Tac Toe Challenge as a guide. I am entering this card in the  Tic Tac Toe Challenge #10. Check it out!

            

I used the bottom horizontal line: Bow, Texture, and Vellum. The Texture is hard to see but it's the right corner. I used a stencil and texture paste colored with green distress ink to create the pattern paper. The poinsettias are from a Hero Arts Kit. "Joy" is from Little Green Bicycle embossed in Brutus Monroe "Scarlet." The bow is a die from Stampin' Up. The striped paper was in my stash. Add some sequins and it's complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment