Thursday, April 21, 2016

Wheel Barrow of Flowers

A second card today featuring a water colored wheel barrow from Gina K Designs. I set this in a grassy hillside with bright sunshine (distress Ink blending) and a visiting butterfly, pink paper with pink embossing. Not sure where the flowers came from! I had them in my stash, cut and detailed with white gel pen. A few were store bought that a friend gave me. The sentiment "Hello" is from Hero Arts "Cake Day" set and the butterfly is from Echo Park. I used the largest MFT Stitched Rectangle Scallop Frame for dark brown paper around the image. The background panel is textured card stock.

I am entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Butterfly Beauty
and the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Make It Girly.


A close up of the copic coloring and the bouquet of flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment