Monday, April 4, 2016

Thinking of You

Floral card for three challenges.... Colour Q, Lawn Fawn, and SSS Wednesday Work It!

   
   

 Helo crafters. I hope you had a nice weekend! I had a few new stamps which I wanted to try this past weekend. Hero Arts layering bird and My Favorite Things Beautiful Blooms. Plus, I saw a challenge which I have never entered. It's COLOR Q blog. At the left you can see the colors for the challenge. As I don't have any Stampin' Up ink, I used Hero Arts: Fresh Peach, Pool, Pastel Blue, and Orange Soda.

     
I am also entering this card in the Lawnscape Challenge Beautiful Florals #127 and Simon Says Stamp Work It Wednesday Pastel Challenge


 I realized that the bird was floating!! Not sitting on anything in particular, so I drew in a small branch with my Tombow marker. Now the poor birdie can get a rest after all his hovering! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment