Thursday, April 21, 2016

Thank You Butterfly



Good morning! Last night I created a quick card to enter into a few challenges; plus I am completely out of Thank You cards! It didn't take me long because I used the My Favorite Things Vertical Stitched Coverup Companion. I love the "windows" this creates. They help frame your other elements. The complete list of products are listed below as well as a close up.

I am entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Butterfly Beauty
and the Simon Says StampWednesday Challenge Make It Girly

Simon Monday Challenge Blog
Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog




Supplies:
MFT Stitched Coverup
Stampin Up Butterfly Thinlits
Ellen Hutson Bohemium Garden (flowers)
Clearly Besotted (leaves)
Avery Elle Canopy (sentiment -Thank You)
Paper from my stash
Wink of Stella







No comments:

Post a Comment