Sunday, April 17, 2016

Sprinkled for Reverse Confetti

Hello crafting friends! I haven't posted for a few days because, lucky me, I was babysitting my 18 month old grand-daughter up at her house for 4 days. She is a joy, and I had a wonderful time!

So, back home and to my craft room - I finally finished a card I was working on for the 

I used two stamp sets for this card. The paper was from my stash. I like the way it turned out and think it represents the sketch well! You can see the sketch from Reverse Confetti below. ALSO - hereis a close up of the card. You can see the dimension a little better. I popped up the cup and I also cut the whole panel with a frame die, but then adhered the frame to the panel with dimensional tape.


35_Apr2016                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment