Sunday, April 24, 2016

Shower of Blessings

I am entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge ANYTHING GOES


My order from Sugar Pea ARRIVED! So, naturally I had to play this weekend. I totally love the new pattern paper. My first card was inspired by this adorable paper with all the umbrellas at the bottom. I even die cut one with yellow and white polka dots and adhered it on top of the one that was there - popped it up for some dimension.

The whole panel is popped up, too, on top of my white card with some hot pink solid paper under the die cuts of hearts and an umbrella. I used a white gel pen to draw the details on the umbrella. Check out the picture below for a close up. Added the sentiment and voila!

Everything is from Suger Pea Designs - the new "Whatever the Weather" paper pack and the stamps/dies.

No comments:

Post a Comment