Friday, April 29, 2016

Mother's Floral

Hi crafty friends! Today I used the paper I created with my gelli plate. It had pinks, lavenders, and beige colors so it was a good match for the Pin-sights Challenge for April From the Classroom and Ellen Hutson. I used the Bold Blossoms and Amazing Women sets from Essentials by Ellen for my sentiment "Happy Mother's Day" and the flowers & leaves. The flowers were created with glitter paper mounted on shimmer card stock in ivory. The same shimmer card stock was used for the leaves. There is a lot of dimension with the popped up flowers and the paper itself. Also, I used a Martha Steward punch for the bottom of the top panel and then just cut the lavender paper to match the curvy bottom. This card is actually for one of my daughter in laws, so shhhh don't give it away yet!
I am entering this card in the Ellen Hutson Pin-Sights Challenge for April and the

No comments:

Post a Comment