Monday, April 4, 2016

I Dig You


  Good Morning! I finished this card last night and wanted to post it quickly so I could enter it in the My Favorite Things Challenge. As you can see I used a combination of two stamp sets: You Gnome Me and Sunflower Sweetheart. I love these two sets from last year because I love gardening and the images are so sweet.

I used distress inks for the background of the square panel which was cut with Die Namics Stitched Mini Scalloped Square Stax and then adhered the gnome, etc. to the panel . I wanted to create a strip of pattern paper for the right side so I searched through my stamps and found some small flower images to use and used two die inks which matched the plaid paper (also from MFT.)

I rounded the corners and added a few enamel dots to finish up the card. I hope you like it!

I am entering this card in the My Favorite Things SKETCH CHALLENGE 274
   Here is the sketch and a close up of my little gnome.    

No comments:

Post a Comment