Sunday, April 3, 2016

Friend

I made this card for a dear friend's upcoming birthday. 
But, I also want to enter it into the following contests:  


I had bought the Hero Arts Butterfly Pair a while ago and didn't realize that the butterfly body did not cut all the way through. This effect is fabulous because it leaves the butterfly flying with it's wings up in the air. I just had to use glitter paper underneath their wings. The "Friend" part of the sentiment is from Essentials by Ellen and the "Happy Birthday" is from an older Stampendous stamp set. They went together pretty well. Below you can see the entire card.

I created the water colored panel by coloring and splattering distress paints on some water color paper. The photo doesn't do it justice... the panel is more aqua looking in real life!

No comments:

Post a Comment