Thursday, March 10, 2016

Sincere Sympathy


Banner-MIX-it

 I am entering this card in the 

I needed a sympathy card but wanted to enter the Ellen Hutson Mix It Up Challenge, so this is the results! I hope you like it.

Using "Bohemian Garden" Essentials by Ellen stamp set, I stamped flower and leaf images on some water color paper and used the Zig Brush Pens for coloring. Next, the panel was cut using a Lawn Fawn Scalloped Rectangle Stackable die and adhered to a lavender card.

I used another piece of the same card stock for the sentiment which comes from Taylored Expression's "Care and Comfort II."  For final touches, I added some Pretty Pink Posh sequins to the flowers and around the card, finishing it off with the Pretty Pink Posh "Twine and Bows" die in a diagonal.

No comments:

Post a Comment