Thursday, March 10, 2016

Sending Big Hugs

I am entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp
Monday Challenge Make Your Own Background



Sending Big Hugs - I wanted to create some bold flower paper so I used Technique Tuesday's "Garden of Life" stamp set, stamping images and then coloring them with Zig Real Brush pens. I cut of some of the paper and used the Lawn Fawn Scalloped Rectangle Stackable die to make a panel for the bottom of my card. One of the flowers would be used as an embellishment above the ribbon line. For my greeting I used Simon Says Stamp's "Big Scripty Greetings." I matched the colors of my paper to some card stock and adhered all the parts on a card base. I really like the way this turned out and will be giving it to a friend who recently had some surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment