Saturday, March 12, 2016

Hi There

One more card for today! I used a lot of different products for this one, just going through my various stamp sets to get the elements I wanted. See details below.
 Entering it in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Bit O' Green

 I had previously stamped and colored images from Clearly Besotted's "Cute As a Bug." The beehive and flower were colored directly on the card stock. The bee and the caterpillar were colored and cut out, so I was trying to figure out how to place everything on a card. I wanted a branch - found that in Impression Obsession tree die and adhered it to the top corner of the panel. The trunk of that same tree, held upside down, made a great stem for the flower, so I cut it out with green paper and adhered it to the bottom of the flower. The two leaf stems of the flower are from a different Clearly Besotted die. I popped the caterpillar up with foam tape in the middle. The tree needed leaves and I had a few already cut and embossed with green on green so I used those in the corner of the panel. The panel itself is a Die Namics Stitched Rounded Rectangle. The green around it is Lawn Fawn's Scalloped Rectangle Stackables. The pattern paper was from my stash and matched my color scheme. For the speech bubble and "hi there" I used Lawn Fawn's Sofie's Sentiments and Simon Says Stamp Talk Bubbles II. Lastly, I used the Die Namics Basic Stitch Lines around the whole flowered panel. I should take a close up of it because you really can't see it in this picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment