Saturday, March 12, 2016

Hello There

What fun I had today! I went back through some of my colored images and found this little girl who was sitting on a sled! A SLED! It's been 70 degrees for the past two days here in NJ!! Well, I cut that sled away and tried to picture her doing something else. VOILA .... Swinging By

I am entering this in the My Favorite Things Color Challenge
and the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Bit O' Green




The original stamp is "Dashing By" from MFT. After I played around for a long time with different elements for this card, I decided to make it look like she was outside, and we were viewing her through a window. That took some planning, but it worked out perfectly Here's a close up and the products are listed below.





Hero Arts "Many Everyday Messages"
MFT "Dashing By"
Sugar Pea Design "Log Cabin Mountainscape"
Brusho for the sky
Copics for the lawn and log cabin
Impression Obsession for tree die on right
MFT pattern paper for "wall paper"
Die Namics Stitched Scalloped Rectangle      Frames









No comments:

Post a Comment