Wednesday, March 9, 2016

For the Birds

I am entering this card in Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Bit O' Green


Hi All - I've been busy I know! Here's a card I made for a masculine birthday with the Tim Holtz's Crazy Birds and Crazy Things stamps and dies. I didn't buy this set at first because it was beyond my budget. However, when a sale presented itself, there was no stopping me!

It's pretty obvious what stamps I used. I colored the bird with Zig Clean Color Read Brush Pens - a water coloring medium on a piece of water color paper. Copic markers were used for the balloons and gift, and I was pretty happy with my shading on these images! I cut them out and adhered them on the panel. First, I used Paper Smooches Dots and Dashes die for the edges of the bird panel. I wanted to pick up the circle theme (polka dot paper, balloons.) I use this one a lot.

The sentiment is from Technique Tuesday "Bird Friends" stamp set. I love this sentiment! I hope you like my card!

No comments:

Post a Comment