Sunday, March 20, 2016

Birthday Star

I am entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp
Monday Challenge Use Some Lucky Stars



A quick description - I adhered the MFT Concentric Circle Stencil onto Ranger heavy weight water color paper with Elmer's re-positional mounting spray and used Colorcraft Brusho in Sea Green and Lemon to water color the paper. When I removed the stencil, the white lines were left. I cut this out and also a matching border and adhered them to my white card base in 6 x 6. I used a Sixxix die to cut the stars in two sizes from two different papers and popped them up in the middle of the circle. I die cut the MFT "Happy Birthday" from DCWV Glitzy Glitter paper and also from a light blue piece of card stock and glued them together so the sentiment would pop up a bit from the card. Each corner was stamped with a few stars in a light blue (you can't see it very well in the picture.)

No comments:

Post a Comment