Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Birthday Hats


This card is entered in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Bit O' Green



Another masculine birthday card - for a friend. I stamped the hats using different shades of ink (with my misti) and added the black dots with a gel pen. On of the hats is GREEN although it's a bit hard to see! Then I found some black and kraft zig zag paper as an accent on the kraft colored card.

The hats are from an Inkadinkado stamp. The inks were Hero Arts Christmas Kit green, HA stonewash blue,Versafine toffee, and Versafine Black Onyx. For the Happy Birthday greeting I used Hero Arts "Cake Day" sentiment and banner (and die.) A little black enamel dot and the card is finished!

I really like the way this turned out. I have more "hats" paper left and plan to make more masculine cards with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment