Thursday, January 28, 2016

Special Birthday

Special Birthday card - here's an adorable birthday card for my friend's granddaughter (a teen.) 
The Simon Says Stamp "Work Out" image was perfect for the card, colored with copic markers. 
As I said in a recent post, I am still learning how to color with copics, 
and this was my first attempt at "eyes." I was happy with the results. 
I am still learning how to color skin tones!

I am entering this stamp in the Simon Says Stamp
Wednesday Challenge "Anything Goes"



Supplies for this card:
Simon Says Stamp "Work Out" stamp set
Hero Arts "Many Birthday Messages" stamp set
My Favorite Things Die-Namics Traditional Tag Stax
Ma Ma Elephant "Peek a Frame" for the window
Reverse Confetti Dies to embellish the tag
Poppy Stamps Dies for little flags made out of pattern paper scraps
Tim Holtz Ideology twine


A close up of the tag with embellishments!

No comments:

Post a Comment