Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Good Luck

Hi crafty friends! It's a new year. I'm excited to be making non-Christmas cards! LOL 
Hence this GOOD LUCK card! 
My niece bought some property with an old farmhouse 
and a couple of "out" buildings a few months ago. 
She and her hubby were so excited because it will allow them 
to get out of the city during weekends and relax away from the hustle of city life. 

Lucky for me this card fits perfectly with the new Simon Says Stamp
Wednesday Challenge SOMETHING NEW

and Monday Challenge SOMETHING NEW






      This card has a water color base which I made with brusho. I thought it worked well because the colors resembled a sky. The stamp set is from Stampin' Up. I used copic markers to color the house, cut it out, and adhere it to the card slipping the bottom under the grass. I stamped the trees right on the base (from the same stamp set.) I'll check where the sentiment came from and add it here - as I have forgotten at the moment! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment