Sunday, November 15, 2015

Kindness

 I received my Sharing Handmade Kindness stamp set in the mail a few days ago 
so I wanted to use it today, but I also wanted to create a new card 
for My Favorite Things Sketch # 254. This is what I came up with! 
I used MFT Snowfall stencil for the confetti - this is water color paper (Bristol) so I used the 
Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers in all the bright colors I have for the confetti.
I also water colored the little girl. I have only been water coloring a month or so
and trying to learn how to shade as I go. The stamp is, of course, from the Homemade Kindness stamp set (Hero Arts/ Jennifer McGuire) stamped in Versa mark Pigment BLack Onyx 
and heat embossed with white super fine embossing powder. Then I cut the card
diagonally across the top, two times and mounted the pieces on green card stock.

Entering this in MFT Sketch Challenge 254




No comments:

Post a Comment