Thursday, October 15, 2015

Miss you a Latte

I bought some new stamps and dies from Reverse Confetti. 

Then I realized they were having a challenge so I made this card.


I used some distress inks on the card base and found a nice brown paper with an embossed stone pattern. I cut the brown paper in a circular fashion as I wanted to follow the circular lines of the focal point. It made a perfect spot for the sentitment. The scalloped circle has a tiny graphic pattern in the same warm orange color. I stamped the coffee and used copic markers to do some coloring and shading. Lastly the vertical stripe was added. Below is the sketch pattern for the challenge.

OCT15_SFYTT


2 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful take on the sketch...can't go wrong with a coffee card!
    Thanks for playing along with SFYTT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Amy. I really wanted to enter the challenge, but I don't have too many of RC products yet. Just "found" this super nice company recently. I've been watching the periscopes with your colleague. So much fun!

    ReplyDelete