Friday, September 4, 2015

Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Trio of Color - Butterfly card


SSS Challenge Trio of Color

I used a lot of different products to make this card, but that's what I usually do! The butterfly is from Stampin' Up's Watercolor Wings stamp set and an older die cut for the vellum overlay. The yellow paper on left is embossed with Darice's flower design. The scalloped circles are a Spellbinder's Nestablility die. The flowered paper I made using Clearly Besotted "Leafy Accents," Kaisercraft "Lilac Avenue," and Hero Arts "Love Jar" stamp sets. The greeting is from Spellbinder's "Just the Right Word" set. Inks include SSS Green Apple, MFT Grape Jelly, Colorbox Canary, Ranger Jet Black. The ribbon was from my ribbon drawer.

4 comments:

  1. Pretty card! Glad you joined us at Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the acknowledgement! I am new to challenge posting. Thanks again, Jeanne

      Delete
  2. Such a lovely card! Great colours. Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love purple with almost any other color!! Thank you for the comment... I'm glad I finally figured out how to post to these challenges!

      Delete